In any case, we inform you that Marina Ferraro is responsible for the Cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through them, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
¿What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses the Website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they can not damage the User’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of their browser, help identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of the Website.
The cookies can be their own, when they are sent to the user’s computer from a domain managed by Marina Ferraro and from which the requested service is provided, or they can be from third parties, when they are sent to the user’s computer from a domain that is not managed by Marina Ferraro.
By accessing the Website you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your navigation on the Website may not be optimal and some of the functionalities available on the Website may not work properly.
Among others, Marina Ferraro is using Cookies for the purposes set out below.
- Analysis cookies both own and from third parties: They allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites.
- Own and third-party personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language selection.
- Technical own and third party cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the web page, and the use of the different options or services of it.
User actions to avoid Cookie
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- Information on how to manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- Information on how to manage cookies in Chrome
- Information on how to manage cookies in Firefox
- Information on how to manage cookies in Opera
- Information on how to manage cookies in Safari
In case the User decides to deactivate all Cookies, the quality and speed of the service could decrease and, even, it could lose access to some of the services or sections offered on the Website.
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact Marina Ferraro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: May 2018
The information contained on this page is a translation into English of the legal notice in Spanish https://digitalesses.com/es/politicas-de-cookies . In case of any inconsistencies, discrepancy or interpretation issues, the original version in Spanish should be referred to.