These general conditions regulate the use of this website https://digitalesses.com (hereinafter the “Web”) and of the services provided through it by Marina Ferraro:
- Website development
- Website management
- Content generation and social media management
- Ad creation for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Ad creation on Google Ads
- Planning and strategy definition for brand and services positioning
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Email marketing strategy implementation
- SEO strategy implementation
- Leads management
- Ecommerce management
The use of the web sets the condition of user of the web (hereinafter, “the User”) and expresses the full and unreserved acceptance of the User of these general conditions in the version published by Marina Ferraro at the time when the User access the web.
In compliance with the article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, July 11th, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we facilitate the following data:
Website owner: Marina Ferraro
Tax identification number: Y3376955V
Address: calle Piamonte nº 25 28004 MADRID, Spain
Phone number: 678060320
1. INFORMATION TO USER
Marina Ferraro, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Process queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him. Email or contact form
- With the prior consent of the interested party, sending commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to her products and services, or to her collaborators or suppliers with whom she has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. Consent in our contact form
- Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment or according to the legal terms stipulated for that purpose. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: Marina Ferraro will not transfer information to third parties without the prior consent of the users, except in the following cases:
- When the assignment is authorized in a Law;
- When the assignment is necessary for the formalization of the requested / contracted service
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right to access, modify and delete his data and to limit or deny its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es) if he considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
All your rights can be requested by indicating your name and sending us a copy of your identification with the application, which has no cost.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Marina Ferraro – NIF: Y3376955V address: calle Piamonte nº 25 28004 MADRID, Spain Phone number: 678060320 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the European regulation GDPR and Spanish law LOPD for the treatment of personal data of her responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Last update: May 2018
The information contained on this page is a translation into English of the legal notice in Spanish https://digitalesses.com/es/politica-de-privacidad . In case of any inconsistencies, discrepancy or interpretation issues, the original version in Spanish should be referred to.